JUST IN: Boko Haram releases video of abducted Katsina schoolboys

JUST IN: Boko Haram releases video of abducted Katsina schoolboys

AREWA AGENDA – The terror group, Boko Haram, on Thursday released a video that shows some of the boys believed to have been abducted from the Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State

Recall that, last week gunmen attacked the public school in Kankara and abducted over 300 students whereby later Boko Haram claimed responsibility despite the group power and operations are mainly in North-east Nigeria.

The Katsina State Government said at least 333 of the students were still missing.

Premium Times report that Boko Haram video showed one of the abducted schoolboys pleading for the scrapping of vigilante groups in Katsina and the closure of all schools including Islamic schools. The boy is believed to have been forced by the kidnappers to make the statement.

While the boy spoke, a voice believed to be from one of the abductors interjected saying that all the students are in good health, assuring the governor of Katsina State that the boys are safe.

In the video, the boy pleaded with the Nigerian government to recall all the soldiers trying to rescue them from the terrorists.

“The soldiers cannot do anything to them, I swear, stop sending even the fighter jet here,” the boy said, crying and calling for help.

Other boys in the video were also seen and heard pleading from the background.

Arewa Agenda is a Publication of Young writers/journalist from Northern Nigeria towards Peaceful Coexistence and National Development through positive narratives

naija news 24

 
VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES
PRNigeria.com EconomicConfidential.com PRNigeria.com/Hausa/
EmergencyDigest.com PoliticsDigest.ng TechDigest.ng
HealthDigest.ng SpokesPersonsdigest.com TeensDigest.ng
ArewaAgenda.com Hausa.ArewaAgenda.com YAShuaib.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here